Sunday 11 November 2012

Road Trip June 12

Well it's official I need to write  blog's to contribute towards my final year of my Applied Arts Degree. 6th and final year of studying part time and I have enjoyed every second of it! 

Finding the time will be the hard thing to be consistent and writing inspirational things but I will try my hardest.

This year has been mad to say the least. In June we took our son on a road trip to Canada then onto Boston and finally New York. I sourced the local Art and Design colleges just to compare to CCAD.


I found my favourite inspirational shop Anthropologie  the window display was amazing !




A couple of purchases were necessary well 
it would have been rude not too !


As well as spending lots of quality time with my boys.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for finding me via the link from Simple Sewing Magazine.  I don’t use this forum so you can find me via the links below.  ...